Monday 13 May 2013

Yet Another Monday.

Yet another Monday but I'm very close to finishing my last school term in the UK. I spent the whole of today at the art studio finishing off everything in time for the deadline which is tomorrow. I guess it has been a successful term. I'm going to definitely miss this place.

Simple Pleasure

To touch is to feel or come in contact with something. When I touch something, I feel more connected to the object. I think it's a very sensual process and that a spiritual bond is made between the two objects. Sometimes, I find myself dipping my hands into a pot of rice just feeling the coarse, yet at the same time smooth, grains rubbing against hand. Feeling the eroded walls of a rundown building makes me imagine of its past. I also like going out for a walk alone to where ever your feet takes you, taking a very long warm bath with the lights off, waking up earlier than everyone in the house to enjoy the silence and lose myself and burning tissue papers.





Around the Art Department





There are inspirations everywhere. If you are feeling uninspired or the channel in your head where all the beautiful and amazing things flow is blocked, breathe, relax and open your mind. Look around, everything is beautiful, there is no ugliness (well, there is because of some sick people we have on this planet). Take more deep breathes, and open your mind even wider. You'll find something. I used to get very frustrated when I'm doing arts and I feel uninspired but I've learnt to be inspired by everything ! and the art department is an example. I used to find it boring but now it's simple MAGNIFIQUE !

The Winter-Spring Transition

The weather here is very unusual. I've been here for four years so it's usual for me. I guess I can say it's usually very unusual. It's supposed to be spring and it is. However, this evening and for the past few, it was chilly and wet. I didn't quite enjoy it but oh well, what can I do.



Unfortunately, this is the end of the post ,my fellow citizens of the Earth. I hope you enjoyed reading it and looking at the pictures. 

SO DO YOU HAVE ANY SIMPLE (GUILTY) PLEASURES ? IF SO, WHAT ARE THEY ? AND WHAT DO YOU DO TO INSPIRE YOURSELF ? AND WHAT DO YOU DO WHEN YOU'RE UNINSPIRED ? COMMENT BELOW ! I'D BE VERY INTERESTED TO HEAR YOUR ANSWERS. CIAO.


No comments:

Post a Comment