Wednesday 8 May 2013

My Last Months in the Pommyland.


Hello, 
Fellow Citizens of the Earth,

I apologise for being a lazy pig and forgetting about my blog. I will try to be more punctual with new posts and bitsies later on. I have been very busy finishing off my final school term like finishing off my sketchbook and the production of my final pieces for Fine Art and Photography which will be displayed in an exhibition at the end of the year. I will make sure I post pictures of the exhibition so do wait patiently ! Meanwhile, I have posted a new recipe. ( If you can't see the pictures because they're too small, click on it and save it onto your computer so you can zoom in ) 


Si Chet (H)Kout Swel ဆီခ်က္ေခါက္ဆြဲ

Si Chet is one of the most popular dishes in Myanmar. 'Si' meaning oil and 'chet' meaning cook, you may think this is yet another oily burmese dish. However, let me assure you that, oily or not, this is a simply, tasty and unforgettable noodle dish. Enough with the chit chat, I've made an attractive ( I tried my best ) glossy recipe book style pages. Hope you enjoy ! Don't forget to comment :)


       
 


No comments:

Post a Comment