Friday 25 May 2012

Intro + Ingyin See Zar

So I've never really blogged or anything but after seeing all these people blog about burmese food and uploading all these mouth watering photographs, I'd give it a try and in turn make other people drool. First, I'm going to start with some old pictures.

Fried Tofu ( တိုဟူးေၾကာ္ ) 

Mhee Shay ( မွီးေရွအေရ )
I have to admit, this has got to be the best noodle dish I have ever tasted in my life. Every time I return to Yangon, I just have to eat this as soon as possible. It is a place called In Gyin See Zar ( အင္ႀကင္း ဆည္းဆာ ) on Pyay Road, Yangon, Myanmar. The shop is in a small street so you may find it hard to get there but if you go past the junction that connects with Inya road, you will find a tiny signboard on the right.

( It is around the green highlighted area shown on the         map on the left. )

The parking space is a bit tight though which is a shame and if it was a main street or road, it would get plenty of customers. The food runs out around 10-11 am and they closes then so it's best you go out for an early jog and fill that tummy with a bowl of hot delicious savoury bowl of Mhee Shay. Yum . .
Rating: ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment